Yeast Infection In Children
Some children, like adults, just seem to have a constitution that is susceptible to candida yeast overgrowth and infections: these are the children who have a history with baby thrush, diaper rash and cradle cap as babies and continue to have skin rashes and other yeast problems as they grow older.
- Frequent and heavy diaper rash.
- Other “eczema” type skin rashes.
- Oral thrush (white film in mouth or on lips or tongue)
- Colicky longer than 3 months.
- Symptoms worse on damp days or in damp environments.
- Recurrent ear problems.
- Craving sweets all the time.
This is caused because of not taking “pregnancy treatment” during the time of pregnancy.